Thursday 10 March 2011

LOST LAST WEEK

Lots to write about.  Council meeting where I got Coucnil to agree at looking at making sure new developments had letter boxes usable from outside the barricades (didn't mention need for them to be at easy level for delivery!), voting against elected Police Commissioners.  A most interesting session on how Stockton can plan for the future to be more sustainable, and I was able to make points that I hope are being taken on board about need to involve the community in top level actions and decisions in an approprate way.  Very good meetings in the ward with constituents.  Then off to Sheffield for party conference.
However none of this got written up as I just couldn't get into my blog!  I finally have (going into my googlemail address first got me here in case anyone else has the problem).  So catch up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment