Sunday 22 May 2011

Caught up!

caught up at last with the blog, and intend to keep a proper track from now on!  A day off, and decided to dodge the showers and see the bluebells.  It was lovely to see these in Newton Wood below Roseberry Topping.  As we sheltered under a tree during a shower I tried to find out location on the GPS on the new mobile phone - but the battery ran down before I could manage to open the right bit.  So much for technology.  I did enjoy the walk - but knees not working well now :-(
John was counting Christian Aid collections tonight, and sad to say the amount is down from last year, probably.  From some of the reactions I have picked up I do wonder how much is about cuts in people's income and how much a feeling that we should not be sending money "abroad".

No comments:

Post a Comment