Saturday 7 May 2011

The weekend after the 29 years before

I can hardly walk !  However we have no food, I need to find some sort of replacement for my council blackberry that will have to go back, and a tour of the mobile phone shops of Stockton was painful for both my legs and feet, and the shop assistants as I ask the questions I need to ask to get the vaguest idea of what I might get.
The other problem is the hard task of getting everything off the council computer – only Saturday and Sunday to do it in, before switch off on Monday morning at 8.00 am.  I get set for the hard slog, and whooaa.  The system goes on, and off, and on a bit, and off a lot.  Grrrr.  It has to be the shops, and just working hard every minute I can.  If anyone else asks me how I am enjoying retirement ………

No comments:

Post a Comment