Friday 13 May 2011


 Week of being normal after retirement? well maybe not, given the huge amount of clearing up after the election !  Working non stop for months does not leave time for clearing, tidying and sorting unless needed by the campaign.  However the indoor plants have been watered.   Also one TV programme watched, and I cannot see what I have been missing.  I was quite appalled as to how many slurs were allowed and the audience just loved it.    In years to come I do think that history will show that what happens in our country has been badly distorted by the media of today, I won’t be around to judge, but I hope someone who can remember is.
I finally have to make a decision about the new mobile phone and venture out to buy it.  It looks very nice, the adverts and the blurb say it is easy to use – we will see !  If anyone reading this has an HTC Wildfire and knows how to use it please do get in touch (best try an e-mail though rather than the phone !  the e-mail address I am using most, by the way, is now fletcher.suzanne005@googlemail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment