Tuesday 12 April 2011

Walkabout


My last estate walkabout, which is rather sad as I have always felt these were very fruitful, and working together at its best.  Not everyone was able to be there today, but my camera and e-mail can soon bridge that gap, and pictures of rubbish, broken paving and such soon wing there way to relevant in boxes.  We were able to meet and listen to some residents to hear some of their issues, and see first hand some of the problems that the Tristar officers needed to look at.  I was reminded why I needed to retire as I could hardly put one foot in front of the other at the end, but the day was really lightened by the pleasure of seeing the lovely daffodils we had planted out of our ward budget on the estate.  And replanted when some youngsters had other ideas !

No comments:

Post a Comment